Dear Local Business Owner,
The Hampton Bays Chamber of Commerce exists to advocate for business interests, promote the collaboration of local businesses, give back to the community, and represent Hampton Bays broadly as a great place to do business, visit, and live.
Your membership entitles you to a free listing and description of your business on our website including an image of your storefront or logo. We offer the opportunity to advertise on our site as well. Packages are 3-month, 6-month or 12-month “subscriptions” and you may choose where and when on the site to run your ad. If you need assistance creating an ad or have questions about these packages, please contact Kathy Hummel at 631-872-8434 or Kathy@undergroundmediahb.com. You can also email logos, storefront images and changes to your business listing to the same address with the name of your business in the subject.
As a member, enjoy these membership benefits. Watch for details and deadlines through the year:
- A weekly HB Chamber spot on WLNG 92.1 can offer your advertising for various promotions. The segment runs on Thursdays at 10:00am. Email Lars Clemensen (email@example.com).
- Summer and holiday advertising spreads in the Southampton Press
- Advertising in the Good Ground Park Concert Playbills published throughout the summer
- Coupon Book: Keep the customers coming by being a part of our Fall Coupon book
- “Hampton Bays Holiday Campaign: Participating businesses will agree to offer a 5% to 15% discount for those who shop on the 8 Fridays leading up to Christmas beginning Friday, November 2.
- A “Hiring Center” at Hampton Bays High School for part-time student help (contact Ms. Morabito, 631-723-2110, ext. 3144 to schedule a time to interview students).
- Advocacy and information sharing on town, county, state, and federal issues that could impact our community and economy.
- Our social media presence on Facebook and Twitter can help promote your business widely.
Mark your calendars for opportunities to give back to our community:
- July 21-22, 2018: Annual Art Show at the Pocket Park (across from Scotto’s)
- Summer Evenings: Summer Concert Series at Good Ground Park
- September 16, 2018: 20th Annual Chili-Chowder Cook-off at the Boardy Barn, 12:00pm-4:00pm
- November 8, 2018: Annual Chamber of Commerce Meeting at the Villa Paul in Hampton Bays. 5:30pm for appetizers, networking and cash bar. Meeting at 6:30pm. More information to follow.
- December 2, 2018: Annual Tree Lighting and Photos with Santa at the HB Fire Department, 5:00pm
*Proceeds from these popular events support the Chamber’s scholarship for a graduating Hampton Bays student studying business in college and the efforts of the Chamber throughout the year.
We look forward to an exciting year for the Chamber in 2018 and appreciate your membership and the opportunity to serve you. If you have any questions, please call the Chamber at 728-2211.
Dot Capuano, President/Owner, The Shinnecock Star Fishing Charter