Dear Local Business Owner,
Your membership entitles you to a free listing and description of your business on our website. You can enhance your advertising with an image of your storefront or logo. 3-month, 6-month or 12-month “packages” are available. The advertising form is on page two of this application, if you’re interested. Contact Kathy Hummel at 631-872-8434 or Kathy@undergroundmediahb.com.
Enjoy these additional benefits and events, as well:
1. A weekly HB Chamber spot on WLNG 92.1 offer you the chance for a promotion and public service announcement.
3. Summer advertising in the Good Ground Park Concert Playbills (June-August)
4. Coupon Book: Keep your customers coming by being a part of our “Off Season” coupon book (September)
5. The Chamber of Commerce website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter will help drive people to your business (24/7)
6. The Chamber Hiring Center at the high school for part-time student help (contact Ms. Morabito, 631-723-2110, ext. 3144 to schedule student interviews)
7. Advocacy and information sharing on town, county, state, and federal issues that could impact our community and economy
Mark your calendars for the community-based opportunities:
~July 20-21, 2019: Annual Art Show (Pocket Park by Scotto’s)
~Summer Evening Concert Series at Good Ground Park
~September 15, 2019: 21st Annual Chili-Chowder Cook-off at the Boardy Barn, 12:00pm-4:00pm
~November 2019: Annual Chamber Meeting, details TBD
~December 8, 2019: Annual Tree Lighting and Photos with Santa at the HB Fire Department, 5:00pm
*Proceeds support the Chamber’s scholarship for a graduating Hampton Bays student studying business in college and the efforts of the Chamber throughout the year.
We look forward to an exciting year for the Chamber and appreciate your membership and the opportunity to serve you. If you have any questions, please call the Chamber at 728-2211.
Dot Capuano, President
Owner, Shinnecock Star Fishing Charter