Dear Local Business Owner,
The Hampton Bays Chamber of Commerce advocates for local interests, promotes the collaboration of businesses, gives back to the community, and represents Hampton Bays broadly as a great place to do business,
visit, and live. Please consider joining or renewing your membership today!
Your 2021-2022 membership entitles you to a free listing and description of your business on our website. You can enhance your advertising with an image of your storefront or logo. Email logos, storefront images, and
changes to your business listing to email@example.com with the name of your business in the subject.
As a member, enjoy these membership benefits. Watch for details and deadlines through the year:
• A weekly HB Chamber spot on WLNG 92.1 can offer your advertising for various promotions. The segment runs on Thursdays at 10:00am. Email Dot Capuano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Summer and holiday advertising spreads in the Southampton Press.
• Advertising in the Good Ground Park Concert Playbills published throughout the summer.
• A new and improved Chamber of Commerce website will help drive people to your business.
• A “Hiring Center” at Hampton Bays High School for part-time student help (contact the Guidance Office and Morgan Brown at 631-723-2110, ext. 3144 to schedule a time to interview students).
• Advocacy and information sharing on town, county, state, and federal issues that could impact our community and economy.
• Our social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to help promote your business widely, and to give up to date information on your business’s specials, offerings, and events.
• Community events which include Summer Concerts in the Park, Chili Chowder Contest, Art Show, Holiday Tree Lighting and more. The exact dates of our events will be advertised on our webpage and social media and some events may be cancelled or postponed due to Covid restrictions.
• Networking Nights to meet and greet with other business owners and members.
*Proceeds from these popular events support the Chamber’s scholarship for a graduating Hampton Bays student
studying business in college and the efforts of the Chamber throughout the year.
We look forward to an exciting year for the Chamber and appreciate your membership and the opportunity to
serve you. If you have any questions, please call the Chamber at 631-728-2211.
Dot Capuano, President
Owner, The Shinnecock Star Fishing Charter